Thursday, September 18, 2008

If it's not a toy it's fun


Our cat stinker loves to play with random things. We bought Stinker a cat toy the other day because we felt bad that all he has to play with is random stuff from around the house. The funny thing is that Stinker still would rather play with the things that arn't toys than play with his toy, he hardly touches the toy! He loves to play with an empty firework box, a ball of tin foil, wrappers ( and its funny because most the time I don't know where he is finding crinkly clear wrappers and stuff ), and his current favorite is the loofah that we keep in the shower. Its so funny because we have a sliding door on the shower and I often accidentally leave it open, so Stinker goes into the shower and gets it. He has done this several times now so I might as well just let him keep it. I don't want a loofah with cat hair all over it anyway!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute!!!

Michelle said...

What a cute kittey! By the way, I like the way your blog looks, nice header.

Lisa said...

I lOVE what you've done with your blog design! And that picture of you and Stephen is awesome!!!

Unknown said...

That's cute. He is a very interesting cat. I would love to see him again but I don't think that's gonna happen too soon. Give him kisses for me!