Thursday, March 18, 2010

Very likely

It's very likely that I will be getting a job near the end of May. Steve and I need to earn more money. The guy that does the Opaqueing at the dental lab Steve works at is going to be quitting near the end of May to move to St. George. Steve asked his boss the other day if he could take on the opaqueing along with the work he already does so that he can earn more money. Steve's boss asked Steve if maybe I would want to do the job. Before Tracy ( Steve's boss ) had suggested that, Stephen and I would have thought that Tracy wouldn't have wanted a husband and wife working in the same place, because that isn't something that usually happens, so naturally we didn't think to ask him about me getting a job there. Stephen let Tracy know that I would like the job, and Tracy said "ok , sounds good , but it will be when Cody leaves in May". So to me it sounds like I have the job!! This is such an immense blessing and an answer to prayers! Please pray that I will for sure get this job and do well at it, because it will help Stephen and I out alot!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations Robin! That sounds really fun to be able to work with Steve. It's really exciting that you'll be getting your first job.

Robin Holt said...

Thank you Emily !

Tom said...

Oh great! Good for you guys! (Is that Yuba lake at the top of your blog?)

Robin Holt said...

Thank you! Actually thats a lake in Yellowstone.

Michelle said...

Yea! I 'm happy for you Robin. I hope it all works out.

Lisa said...

Sweet! I hope it all works out great!