Thursday, April 9, 2009

A fun weekend with Angela and Brian












I know I haven’t written in a while; I guess it’s because I have just been lazy about it. Some weeks back in March, Brian and Angie came to visit Stephen and I, and we all had a lot of fun. We all went to me and Steve’s favorite restaraunt called El mexicano, it has absolutely delicious Mexican food. We watched movies, we made cookies and brownies, we went hiking in Monrovian, we went hiking in the mountains above me and Steve‘s house, and we went and shot guns. Shooting guns was definitely one of the biggest highlights of the weekend. Brian was having such a great time and absolutely loving shooting clay pigeons and the milk jugs and bottles that we filled up with water. We were all having a realy great time but Brian just seemed the most excited about it.
We also picked some Brigham tea while we were hiking in Monrovian so we could make some for Brian and Angie to try. When Steve and I go hiking and we see a Brigham tea bush, we like to pick some and boil it and add a little sugar and milk to it. It is actually a very pleasant tasting tea and is very healthy.
I am really glad Brian and Angie decided to come and visit, it was extremely fun having them over to visit!

No comments: