Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Flink family Christmas party











Last saturday, Steve and I finally went to the Flink family Christmas party. I am realy happy that we went because I think it has been four years ( or something like that ) since I have been to it and its the first time Stephen has gone to it. We talked to people, children sat on Santa's knee, and we ate yummy food. My absolute favorite food there was some peanut butter bars Jana and Aaron brought, those are the most amazing peanut butter bars I have ever had! Ha ha Steve ate alot of them!




Steve and I talked to grandpa alot, which is realy great because we hardly ever get to see him and we were both realy looking forward to seeing him again. I have never talked to grandpa that much ever, and it made me realy happy to be able too. He told us this story about how he got pneumonia when he was seventeen years old. He recieved a blessing and got better and says he hasn't been sick since then. I was shocked to hear that he hasn't been sick since then, Thats amazing!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The party was fun wasn't it. It was great to be there with you. This was the first year there since having my kids so that made is lots of fun.