Saturday, July 26, 2008


Steve, Mandy, and I had alot of fun on the 24th of July. We went for a realy long walk in Monrovian park , It probably lasted four or five hours! We followed a trail that goes along the river and several times we had to cross through it.
Mandy liked taking drinks out of the river and I got so much water in my boots that it felt like I was stepping in little lakes! All three of us got stung by stinging nettle, it was pretty thick in some areas, but that definetely didn't ruin our fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! I love how outdoorsie you guys are... It reminds me of my youth.

Robin Holt said...

Yeah we absolutely LOVE the outdoors!

Leslie said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Michelle said...

That sounds like fun, and like a beautiful place.

Robin Holt said...

It is extremely beautiful, and definetely tons of fun!