Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving fun







Thanksgiving day was a realy fun day. There was delicious food, but best of all lots of laughs! Angie, Melissa, Nicole, and I took lots of fun and random pictures and made some realy funny video's! It all made us laugh so hard! I loved being able to spend time and have so much fun with Melissa and Nicole, because I don't get to as much as I would like too; they are such awsome neices ( and of course I loved hanging out with Angie too )! Brian was even in one of the video's, it was awsome. After all that, it was pretty late ( around 10:00 pm ) and Brian decided that he was going to go to Wal mart for the Thanksgiving sale. Steve and I decided to go with him because we wanted to spend time with him. We left around 10:00 at night because we thought the sale started at 12:00 in the morning, but it turned out that it actually started at 5:00 in the morning! So we just stayed at Wal mart waiting for the sale to start. Later Angie and Chris showed up and waited with us. Wow I got tired being awake so long! Steve, Brian, and I were at Wal mart from about 10:00 at night to about 7:00 in the morning! It was crazy in Wal mart ; It was so busy that I had a lady ramming my heals with her cart! Everything has been so fun, I have realy enjoyed spending so much time with loved ones!

1 comment:

julie said...

Robin, I'm glad you could come to the flink party too. Nicole and Melissa had a blast with you on Thanksgiving. They won't forget that. I wish I could have goofed off with the 4 of you! Julie