Sunday, June 22, 2008

A day of fishing

Yesterday, Steve a bunch of friends and I went fishing. It was not the most successful day of fishing. We got plenty of fish to nibble our bate but they got away. Steve and I only got one fish on board each. The days was still fun though for sure! Its just so nice to spend a day on the lake, with mountains and trees surounding you! It did get a little windy later that day and the wind blew some water on us, but not very much. We saw a pelican and an Osprey too!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Tom said...

A pelican? I didn't know you could see a pelican in Utah!

Robin Holt said...

Yep! Its awsome!

Michelle said...

Hey, I just went to fish lake last week and I saw a pelican! I was quite suprised to see it.

julie said...

I love your pictures! YOu two have a neat life "down south" I'm so glad to see you have fun doing so many cool outdoor things. It makes my day so great whenever I see you Robin. Love your cheery smile!

Leslie said...

Hey guys! How are you? It looks like you are having a great time!!!

Leslie

Robin Holt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin Holt said...

We are doing wonderful and very happy! We are going to buy a house in Monroe!!!!! We get to move in the first of August.

Lisa said...

sweet glasses...
Rick wants to know where you were fishing at?
We went fishing yesterday in Bountiful and there was a pelican floating around the whole time. We also saw some once at Pineview that kept flying around and we thought they were small airplanes because they were so huge! Totally fun seeing them!

Robin Holt said...

We were fishing at fish lake. Yeah I love seeing the pelicans!